Child Drank Nail Polish Remover
Okay i am babysitting 3 kids ages 64 and 2 i feel like such a bad babysitter but within a split second i noticed the youngest was away we were all sitting in the living room playing so i was running around the house shouting his name and i just heard a big cough coming from the bathroom so i ran in and i seen him standing on the toliet with a weird look on his face and a bottle of nail.
Child drank nail polish remover. However even small amounts can be dangerous to your child so it is important to keep this and all household chemicals in a safe place. A 13 month old male child presented to us with history of ingestion of small volume of nail polish remover 2 h back and followed by he has started vomiting and gradually becoming lethargic. Accidentally drinking cleaning solutions that contain acetone. Overexposure to specific paints in confined spaces.
My child 2 years potentially swallowed acetone based nail polish remover 1 hr ago. Drinking rubbing alcohol for intoxication. Answered by a verified pediatrician. After admission the child was kept under observation and we observed that gradually he became cyanosed restless and more lethargic.
Mine just did and i contacted the poison control center and they just said fluids and if he. How to know if my child have swallowed some nail polish remover. He seems symptom free now. Nail polish remover is to remove any nail polish you do not want on your nails it was banned from europe and may sometimes be toxic it is not good to be around children and there are many colors.
How f answered by a verified pediatrician. Accidentally drinking small amounts of acetonenail polish remover is unlikely to harm you as an adult. My child 2 years potentially swallowed acetone based nail polish remover 1 hr ago. Blood ketone levels can accumulate rapidly and grow dangerously high.
If the person survives past 48 hours the chances for recovery are good. Acetone poisoning can have other causes including. Drinking nail polish remover.